Rooms have been reserved at a special rate at the Hampton Inn & Suites Warrington Horsham. To get the special group rate of $129 for Saturday, November 3 and/or Sunday, November 4, visit this link and enter your dates, choose availability and your reservation should populate: http://group.hamptoninn.com/sisterhoodofsalaamshalom If you want a room also for Friday, November 2, you will need to make a reservation via phone only at 215-343-3022
Delaware Valley University is easily accessible. Transportation will be provided for guests of the hotel to the University and back on Saturday evening, November 3 and Sunday, November 4.
From the Pennsylvania Turnpike:
- Follow I-276 Pennsylvania Turnpike and take Exit 343 for PA-611 North.
- Follow 611 North (approximately 11 miles)
- Take State Street/US-202 BUS exit in Doylestown Township
- Take State Street and turn LEFT at the third light (Campus Main Entrance)
From Philadelphia International Airport:
- Exit Airport onto I-95 South
- Take Exit 7 for 476 North
- Follow 476 North
- Take Exit for I-276 East towards New Jersey (Pennsylvania Turnpike exit)
- Follow as above
There are three regional airports:
Public Transit & Trains
See routes and plan your trip on the SEPTA website. You’ll want to see the Lansdale/Doylestown train schedule:http://www.septa.org/schedules/rail/. Please note these schedules change every few months and weekend service is limited, so check back before the conference. The rail stop is called Delaware Valley University.
The El Hibri Foundation is a proud sponsor of the 2018 Sisterhood of Salaam Shalom® Conference.
Please note that we are not able to offer refunds once you have purchased your ticket.
Please contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Last year we sold out quickly. Hurry and register to be guaranteed a seat. See you in November!