We have already filled up the hotels! However, they will still honor rooms if you call and ask for the group rate. You must call 215-343-1300 and ask for the Sisterhood of Salaam Shalom rate. Reservations can no longer be made online. Any problems ask for Jessica Seidler. The remaining hotel is The Homewood Suites, 2650 Kelly Road in Warrington, Pennsylvania.
Delaware Valley University is easily accessible. Transportation will be provided for guests of the hotel to the University and back on Saturday evening, November 3 and Sunday, November 4.
From the Pennsylvania Turnpike:
- Follow I-276 Pennsylvania Turnpike and take Exit 343 for PA-611 North.
- Follow 611 North (approximately 11 miles)
- Take State Street/US-202 BUS exit in Doylestown Township
- Take State Street and turn LEFT at the third light (Campus Main Entrance)
From Philadelphia International Airport:
- Exit Airport onto I-95 South
- Take Exit 7 for 476 North
- Follow 476 North
- Take Exit for I-276 East towards New Jersey (Pennsylvania Turnpike exit)
- Follow as above
There are three regional airports:
Public Transit & Trains
See routes and plan your trip on the SEPTA website. You’ll want to see the Lansdale/Doylestown train schedule: http://www.septa.org/schedules/rail/. Please note these schedules change every few months and weekend service is limited, so check back before the conference. The rail stop is called Delaware Valley University.
The El Hibri Foundation is a proud sponsor of the 2018 Sisterhood of Salaam Shalom® Conference.
Please note that we are not able to offer refunds once you have purchased your ticket.
Please contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Last year we sold out quickly. Hurry and register to be guaranteed a seat. See you in November!