The Sisterhood of Salaam Shalom is thrilled to announce the official launch of chapters for teenage girls across North America! New chapters are forming from coast to coast. We encourage you to join this powerful teen movement by starting your own teen chapter!
To get involved, please contact us using this form. We will be in touch!
What Do We Do?
The Sisterhood of Salaam Shalom is a movement of Muslim and Jewish teen girls fostering strong friendships that inspire a commitment to protect one another and fight against hatred. The teen chapters lead the way by establishing friendships, committing to social justice, and building their communities.
Follow our teens on Instagram @soss_teens_official
Sisterhood of Salaam Shalom Teens in the Media
- The Kids Are Alright: Haaretz 2018
- This International Women’s Day, Look to the Sisterhood of Salaam Shalom for Inspiration: Teen Vogue, March 8
- Sisterhood of Salaam Shalom brings together faiths, Hartford Courant, May 29, 2018
- Muslim Coalition of Connecticut Newsletter, April 2018 (page 4 of newsletter)
- A Teenage Sisterhood Driven By Faith: West Hartford News, September 2, 2018